Wednesday, December 19

flashbacks.

HI,
i got this sort of feeling i'll be active on blogging again since now im actually using a smartphone.

Quit difficult but at least it helps to express my addiction.

you see i treat this blogger pretty much like my manly dairi. Daily dairi.

So as you can see the title of my post 'flashback'..

I was feeling really down lately.

I dont if its just me, but i felt everyone around around me are taking advantage of me. 

no more goofy post this time.

to be honest, i am really soft-heartes kind of guy and some people just think i'll stay quiet and do nothing.

not anymore.

when im sad, my mine right away connected to my favorite aunt. Was my favourite. Until she passed away..
i remember it was the darkest time of my whole life since she was really close to me and my older sister.
We shared everything together. she was always there when i need some help.

she'll stay up late at night, prepared me a slice of moist chocolate cake and a cup of hot chocolate. listening every story from my mouth.

the whole point is she was always there when i need a support, help, to be cheer up.
Shes gone now.
and i feel really lonely.

alfatihah to Arwah Hajah Aisah binti Ahamd.

that would be all this time.
thanks for reading and at least try to feels 
what i feels.



love always,
alfiq zachary x