Wednesday, August 28

Summer Ends

Bonjour, 

Shall i start on how i really miss blogging? 

I spent all my time working that i barely spent any time on blogging.

Last post i think was on early 2013 or end of the 2012.

How long does it take to write down my thoughts like i used to.

My life was so much different than any previous year.
I moved in my grandma's house on April, a few months after my grandpas passed away.

To be really honest, it doesn't really any impact in my life (at first) 
It was normal life routine, except way much better that im so much away from my little sibling.
They tend to annoyed me so much that i always wish to get far away from them..

I thought life's get better as i will start my life in a new surrounding with new peoples to become friends with.
I got wrong.
I spent few months (2 or 3 months) trying to find a new job.
Then i land myself a job as cinema crew around my gramp's house.

Things started to get better. Somehow, some way, my relationship with my dad gets better.
He bought me a motorcycle for my work since its half an hour away from my gramp's house.
That's when things get a little messed up.

My dad literally contacted me like all the time.
He even managed to get me in a driving class (which he only pays in the beginning)
If you know me, you knows me on how i always postponed everything..... 
The point is he is really annoying.

Well i have to say living in my gramp's house a little challenging for me as I always get home really late.
I love spending quality time with my friends ( WHAT?)
I get her, she always blabber on everything, basically.

And now I'm planning to find a room for rent.
It's really tough, based on my salary and budget, i ain't any closer.

Just when i thought live's get any better, it doesn't.

Also, i got tons of new friends. TONS. Accepting this jobs are pretty much having a new family. Big family!
I had fun.
As always there'll always be an assholes.
You just can't except you'll never see one anywhere.
But still i love this jobs and planning to find a new one lols 
Plus they have a nick name for me ( Alif Mix) hahahahaha

Its kinda late now.
I shall write another time.


Cheers,
Alfiq x