Saturday, November 19

Thoughts

Whoa its been like ages since the last time i update my blog. Long time.
There is this one thing  actually i wanna talk which is i supposed to talk a long ago but i dont really have a nerve , guts to talk. Well it was kinda more because i listened to my mom before . Its over now. I dont really knows why i should listen to my mom now.
  Dear dad,
 Like my moms always told me, let past be a past, let it be.
 Its past now. I mean it have to be by now.
I know your probably be reading my blog by now, well good, cause that's perfectly i wanna to happen.
Imagine 15 years living with you, we all beenve hurt by you. Living in someking of pathetic way.
Well i know you think you did whats best for us, but you dont.
You hurt us. All of us. Look, like 6 months ago, you bought me a laptop lafter like ages ive begging for it.
then what happened? You took it back and sold it. Dont blame me on what ive said cause all of it are true, youre the one who text up my brother.
 Dad, as of us both know, we never really likes each other. We kept hurting each other since i was really young. Mom told me you were never likes me. Its okay, i get it.
Dad, this whole exprience living with you were so.. sucks. I always get hurt. We all were always get hurt.
Dad, thanks for taking care me for all this time. Thanks for spending your time with me.
And sorry id hurt your feelings. Take care Dad.

Your used-to-be son, Alif.