Saturday, January 14

Loves and lifes

Hello bloggers. Fuh finally.
Felt like yesterday i was here, typing my thoughts on my blogs.
Last time i blog was like a few months ago which is before my dad took away my laptop.
I was old story. Its a new time.

Okay Lets get back where i was suppose to be. Uh huh back to my story.
ITS NEW YEAR.

DAHHH,ITS 14 JANUARY NOW AND YOURE STILL TALKING ABOUT NEW YEAR?! SO OUT  OF TREND 


Whatever, Hahha
"NEW YEAR, NEW STUFFS"

That's what ive saw all day long on my Facebook and Twitter last two weeks.
New years story.
But its diffrent for me.
This new year stuff means a lot to me.
Well you can say " OF COURSE I WANT NEW STUFFS, Who doesnt for real?"

I dont ( OKAY THAT'S A BIG FAT LIE ) Lol
Okay, I want new stuffs and new HABITS and of course new MEMORIES
I wanna throw all the bad memories and habits.
I hate em.

SO HOW WAS YOUR 'NEW YEAR' SO FAR? *paris hilton voice*


It when well so far. I found someone who feels how i feels.
Get it? No?? Okay. LOL
Hm i found someone whose her name is Siti Shahira and now she's like so-my-BFF-forever
She basicly through all what ive been through so yeah, she totally understands me well.
Not forget to mention that she's really nice. She cares about all her friends.
I LOVE YOU :')

And also to others BFF Zahrahtullail, Luqman Yusni, Putera, Azam Syahin and others.

ANY LAST WORDS?


Bye?
Lol no.
Hm i wanna thanks to all my friends who have been encourage and inspirited me a lot this 2011 year. 2011 had given me a lot of experiences. Bad and good ones. Just so all people know, 2011 are definitely one of my best year. TENTENTEN *making ultraman sound*
ANDDD THE BEST YEAR AWARD GOES TOOOOOOOOOOOO

TWO THOUSAND AND ELEVEEEEEEEEEEN!!


*Claps and applause sounds everywhere*

So that is all for now. Hope you enjoyed reading. And thanks for reading :-)

Alfiq,xx