Friday, August 19

HI

Hello guys. So here i am. Again.
I dont usually blogging if there's nothing to say.
As always , my life was always messy and un controllable. Hm, life was just unexpectable lately. So last few days wasnt my day, my dad didnt pay my Broadband's bill so here i am , a Mamak stall- typing a new post for my blog and i almost broke my nose ( actually i didnt know either my nose are broken or not cause i didnt went for a check up yet) cause some fight. I was all because of me, my fault. That's something that i just cant deny. That was totally past so yeah i dont wanna talk about it anymore.

SO HI AGAIN, im the brand new Alfiq. The grown up one.
All i wanna do now is score for my upcoming Spm's Trial and soon my Trial.
I wanna improve my english-that's the most important thing cause lately i dont know what's the hell happening to my grammar. Turn out sucks- i mean super sucks. And also i wanna scores in LK,Maths and Addmaths and History.
I know its probably must be the hardest thing but WHO CARES? I'll work harder since there's no more distraction around me. NO MORE SCREENS (Phones, Laptops, and Tv) YAYS! :)

And-and-and sorry for those who been waiing for me to starts Vlogging cause i have to postpone it until im done with all those CRAPPY TEST! Sorry again.

ALL LASTLY ( Sorry ive to put my CAPS LOCK ON, LOL) I WANNA THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS THAT BEEN SUPPORTING ME LATELY. I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT- AINA AZAM, MIMI AOKI, AND ALIFF ZULFAZLI FOR STILL CARES FOR ME THOUGH IVE BEEN SO-NOT-GOOD TO YOU GUYS. THANKS AGAIN AND SORRY. I'LL REMEMBER TILL MY LAST BREATH.

So guys wish me luck for THE upcoming CRAPPY BIG TEST. Ttyl. Ciaos all

By Alfiq