Wednesday, August 24

Dot, dot and dot.

Another post by me. Boring and lame me. Well 7 days to Eid. Some peeps gonna be so excited. SOME. But not me. Trial are less than 2 weeks and guess what? I didnt even start revising yet. DOOM. Whatver.
So my nose, MY NOSE! Peeps been talking about it lately. News spreads faster than i thought.
"ALFIQ ARE YOUR NOSE OKAY?" "What happened?" and that same question are all over my facebook. Oh come on, why asking question that youre already knows the answers?

AND YES. i broke my nose. My mom told it was nothing but yes i know, its broken. It may looks nothing if you saw me, but if you touch my nose, you'll know.
That's what lifes are, i deserve it anyway.
So ive wearing a Ray-ban specks to school just to cover my bruises. BRUISES. Azwa Aris told i look so old. LOL so funny.
Anyway about my nose, im gonna ignore it since SPM are so closed now. Who cares aight? Im getting a nosejob soon.

Ive been thinking a lot about my future. Though i know im not rich, i still wanna go to London next year. I know peeps might be laughing out there. But who the hell cares? Im fucking going.

By the way, i just read SCOTT RAIS' blog. DAYYUM, he's good. I mean real good. For those who haven't check it yet, you must check it out. A MUST! Lol *promoting

Anyway gtg, talk tou guys soon.
AND HAPPY EIDS ALL.
BY THE FUCKING BROKEN-NOSE.
Alfiq Zachary