Tuesday, August 9

Hello Worlds .

Hello readers , its been a long time since i update my blog. Im now so into Twitter until i forgot my blogs . Anyway , days been hard to me. Assignment and homeworks and schools and fasting and so much more been distracting me from blogging . So i hve tons of stories to be told but im so lack of time and sleep so im gonna make it short .

Like i said just now, been really hard for me. I have no freinds , a real friends.They dumps me- literally. So ive been hanging up with girls -again. Back to squareone. Some teacher are just to fussy and dont really like when im hanging up with  girls . Well religion teachers especially , in Malaysia we call them ' Ustazah'. Well i sometimes anoyed with them , theyre just to over-acting. Anyway, let me begin with my first story .

Hm its about mentor-menti stuff . Every SPM's and PMR's candidate will have their own mentor which is our school teacher a.k.a like school-adopted-mom/dad . I was so thrilled when they told the list was been out. I remember i rush like hell to see my mentor's name. And ... she is my chemistry teacher which is also ... MY ENEMY . I hate her , literally. She's so annoyable . My classmates laughed at me when they knows "my enemy"was chosen to be my mentor. I was like, " Come on ?! , What the fuck ?" Now i have face her evryday . How is that possible ? "Pfft

Mentor menti wasnt the only thing tht ive been distracted me, there's a another thing. Its about my love-life . So i have crush , im trying to get rid of her - which is obviously i cant. I probably think she's my first love . Lol . I like her so much . Her face are all over my find , her smile , her giggles , her voice . Oh come on ? Now im totally sounds like a biggest-loser-obssesed-weirdo. Back about my crush , she's in love with other guy which is younger than him . The guy also likes her . BUT .. he also likes and flirt around with other girls too. A-and , my crush are waiting for the guy to make his first move . Well i asked the guy once ( which i was kinda close with tht guy ) , did he likes her and then i told that guy i like her too . SO the guy replied like " Hm i just admires her . Nothing much " Now you told her you like her ? WTF ? Oh come onnn ?! You even told other senior girls the same thing .

Next thing is about my old friends from Rawang. A girl from Rwang just call my Hypocrites cause ive been asking about her past . To the girl tht been called me Hypo , you might read this right now - so IM JUST ASKING . I wasnt saying anything . It was a question , not a statements . It was like this " Wasnt her .. bla bla bla " . Only like that . Its okay if you wanna join the groups of my haters . Im totally cool with that . Everybody can hates anyone they like . You want me to be honest ? I think youre a good friend , nothing more .

Oh anyway i forgot to wish Happy Ramadhan Al-Mubarak to all Muslims all over the world . We all have been fasting for ten days . About two weeks and half after that we are going to celebrates Eid. Well im not expecting for it at all cause there'll be Spm's Trial 6 days after that . Nvrmind , i'll lives . Gotta starts study groups after this . Lol ive been saying that like 3 weeks ago since we when to the camp at the UPM . Sucks me .

Hm what's more ? hm let me think . Ahha its about me . Getting sleepy . Lol Its like 2 am now , and i better get a sleep cause im going to school tomorrow. Ciao ,

By Alfiq , X