Monday, July 25

SPM .



Its been such a cycle this days . I when up back fall , i when up after a few moments a fall again . Well my mom always told me there must be something behind all the stuff . Allah Itu Maha Adil dan Saksama . There must be reasons for everything happens . REASONS . You'll learn someday .


For me , there's nothing better than hold on to Mum's words . The best word on the whole universe .
I LOVE YOU , MOM  .

So i wanna put head in the game right now . 97 days till THE FINAL , Spm . Three months to go , just a lil time and then im totally out . Ive been to much distracted lately which SCREENS - Tv , Phone , Games and laptops .

Since no one wanna be my friends anymore , im gonna stands here and learn . Its not that im not gonna updated this stuff , just i will take it slow and do as minimum as i could .

So , Im gonna puts my head down and just be normal - as before . No CameraStuff , No more CRUSHING , No more Whole Party Stuff . It Ends Here now - only till the Spm ends . To al haters , you guys WINS . BRAVOOO . 

P/s : To those who been make fun of me , IM GONNA PROVE YOU GUYS WRONG . NOTE THAT !

Alfiq .