Saturday, August 27

HELLLLO!

Okay my post title was just to over. Lol. Anyway, this pos wont gonna be long as always, im totally gonna make it short this time. Im actually now in a cybercafe nearby my house updating my facebook, twitter and blog. So yeah, to those that have been reading my blog's post from the start, you must've known why. My fucking ass shit Dad took it away and the reason cause im being to rude and didnt come to his house. What a bullshit aight? Im fucking tense. Whatever dad. Fuck you. Anyway i already put a password on it. Guess it on your own i guess? Take that! Lol hm im actually made this post just to tell im now have no changes to online anymore. So you can just text me. and leave your messages on my facebook. And again Happy Eid Mubarak all! Have fun! and not to forgot your upcoming trial, to those 1994 batch only LOL (again) So that's all i guess. Ciaos all . Talk to you guys later.
Alfiq Zachary, x