Wednesday, September 7

Day Dreamer.

Still in the first week of Eid, same-o same-o . Nothings new. Going back to Grann's, ate so much delicous dishes, got a few Ang-pow and thats all. Not really in the mood for Eids cause its Trial weeks now. Tense everywhere. I slept during test. Whoa oh whoa. I wonder how bad the results gonna be. hmm....

Oh whats up w the title post? Day dreamer? Oh its me. Hello imma day dreamer and school sucks! LOLOL

How life? *Ohh since the rumours are spreading faster than i thought, i bet you guys already knows my answer aight?
Imma little crazy lately, maybe he hit me to hard and somethings wrong with my brains. Hahahahahaaha I guess?

So again good luck to all Spm candidates for trial and read your guys books for upcoming Spm! And again Happy Eid Mubarak!  Ciaos!

Alfiq Zachary,x