Thursday, July 21

Mind Tortured .

Its been a while since last week i didnt write a new post . Like ive said before , my life was a lil overwhelmed now . I need a lot of rest , and less stress . All i did last week is sleep --> go to school---> online , eat ---> sleep ---> Go to school . What a cycle :/

So , there's a idk ,.. sleep over like camp stuff , yeah i think so . I was really happy that day i was told .
" Yay , i love camp ,and sleep over and whatevr . This is my STUFF ."


I was really the teacher organize this whole Qiam or camp stuff . Means there gonna fun , screams , late night song , plus i was told that there is a room provided . And each rooms are going to be filled with two people and this camp thing are going to be held at some COOOOOL university . Mean we gonna like collage guy . First time i heard this , i was OMMMMMGG im totally going but suddenly my Bff doesnt wanna go . And i think , this whole stuff will gave me moms a Loads . Cause the fee are lil expensive , i know that myy mom can pay it , but she's been working all by herself and i dont wanna make her feels bad .

So yeah i dicide not to go -
"Nahh ,maybe , Next Time ? There is always Next time"


Until the day my lil bro went to the same camp which is for his school's levels .
My mom ask me , why didnt i go , so that memont i knew it . My bro told my mom .
I really dont want to go , Plus i dont even have a friend there . None .
Then cames the friends part - well should i call SchoolMate , not a friend , just schoolmate .
"Alfiqq , pleasee go . Its gonna boring without youu "
"Alfiq , go lahh . Its last year okay ? There is no highschool activities after this "
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla ....


Almost like all talks that to me everytimes ive bumped one .

Okay i go then , but i was a lil bit late .
On the day , the list of the student's nmae going was taken , i didnt came , i was fall asleep .

And so i came the day after the list was taken , and i was told that i have no roomates .

WTF ? - that was the first word came out from my mouth , and i did repeated for few times .
FUCK , FUCK , FUCK !

Whyyyyyy ?
So today , the Principal call me , actually i meet her , after my class teacher ask me to .
So she said -
"We already booked the room and the food , we already them yesterday . Why didint you paid yesterday ?"
After like - Half an hour talk , she brought me met the teacher that was in charge .
The teacher said i cant go , the first time . But the principal really want me to go so i could change - better .

Then principal said ,You can go - FINALLY , i can go !
BUT...
Serious , i hate words But or something that heard like But .
"You have sleep with one room with neither Ustaz Riyaz or Senior Soliheen ."
CRAPS! Everyone know how Ustaz Riyaz are - extremely annoying with his lecture stuffs. And seriously , Soliheen ? The Genius ? Its not gonna work , i wanna with someone same old ages with me .
Then the principals ask :
"Will that works ? Its better for you , Ustaz Riyaz can give you a lil lecture "
Its the principals talking and the best word i can say - Of course no problem "and then smile - which is dont want to .

So here i am , in 1 am , are not dicide yet whether wanna go or not .
Id care about my money anymore .
I hope if im going , i hope there's a miracle and i can sleep with someone not older with me .
God , bring some MIRACLE for me . #Amin .

Alfiq .