Tuesday, March 13

Gives

This is my sixth day in Luqman's house, sleeping over.
I was like suppose like went home like fews  hour ago...
But then the clouds started to pours all the rain non stop that stops me from going home.
Another night for me.
i was like giving a little sigh, not that i hate being here,
Its just i dont wanna burden anyone, so yeah
and of course, i miss my family ( tho obviously im trying to get away from them )

But then i know, God definitely got a better plan.


Like another normal night, Luqman's dad took us to the nearly mosque.
As always, im not really intresting in those religion talking stuffs thingy...
But then Luqman's dad remind us to stay cause there gonna be a special guest coming.
I dont know why but suddenly i got so interested to stay.

There's this curious and eager feelings inside me that makes me to stay


A guy, a religious one came as a guest tonight.
From his physical, i just know he's a mix and he wasnt really too old, kinda like around my ages.
that's makes me more curious to know who he is.
Then as he started to talk,
he is Portugese mix, and used to be a Christian and now converted into Islam.
That shocked me a little cause he dressed up as a really perfect muslim
He reads all the Alquran really perfect.

So then he started to talk,
He told us that he used to hate Islam and muslim peoples.
And how he never really cares for this,
and never really expected he would one of the muslim one day
Cause his father is one of the well-known and good father between all of the Malaysia's church.

As his mouths speaks more, i was like drowning in this world.
I was somehow sad, guilty and emberassed with myself.
My dad is Chindian mixes, so he doesnt really good in this Muslim's stuffs.
so that makes my family are like so sucks at this stuffs.
My Family barely prays to Allah back then.
We all lived in a very pathetic way.

As one of the Muslims, i am also regrets that Malaysia's Muslim also converted into Christian.
No offenses, doesnt mean it to anyone.
Me, myself wasnt a really perfect muslims tho.

Anyway the whole religious talking night definitely changes and make my day.
It was like waking me up from my long sleep and brought me back into the reality.

The portugese-mix-guy really inspired me.
I will soon try to improvise myself so that i'll become a better Muslim.
Alhamdullilah :-)

So that's all for tonight. Its almost 1 oclock now. Gonna hit the sack now,
Goodnight and Assalamuallaikum.
See you guys in next entry.

  Alfiq Zachary xxxx