Thursday, February 16

Obsession.

"I have OCD (Obessive Compulsive Directioner)"- Khidmah


Some of you guys probably already get what i was talking but some of you guys probably kinda like " what the heck is he talking about?"
Hm i am actually talking about a the new British boy band, One Direction. And directioner means a 1D's fan-obviously. And im kinda pround to calll myself a Directioner.

"OMG! ONE DIRECTION'S BOYS ARE SO CUTE, GORGEOUS AND GOODLOKING AND BLA BLA BLA" 


Some of peoples probably will get me wrong cause i went fanboy-ing this band....
Let me get things straight, I AM STRAIGHT AND I LIKE IT THAT WAY.

"BUT YOU LIKE THEM...? YOU ARE A GUY.........."


I know im a guy and there's just thousands of reason why i called myself a Directioner.
First, theyre so talented and theyre song are really good.

(Peoples thoughts: Cliche kinda way of answer....)


I dont get it why peoples will judged me just because i went fanboy-ing over those lads. I mean check out the BELIEBERS, there are tons of males Belieber that in fact Niall Horan which is one of the member of the One Direction is also one of the BELIEBER! Why i cant be a male Directioner? You guys should know that i never been this dedicated to any other artist or band or group or whatever before.


Told to be truth THEY ARE REALLY TALENTED!
The reasons why i like them is because the relationship between all of them and how they really cares for eachother like a brotherhood.

They are also undeniably cute, ADORABLE.
Though that one of them are actually same age with me, they have this kind of.. hm, Charm? yeah, charm that makes them looks so younger like they are so gonna stay FOREVER YOUNG. (okay i should really stop hesitate)

Then the other reason why i like them is because they actually got so much thing in common like me.
Like liam, he was always skipped school because trying to avoid by his haters in his class and he always wish to have a older brothers.
SAME GOES TO ME.
Like Zayn, he'll somehow bites his lower lips everytime he's nervous/scared.
SAME GOES TO ME.
Like Louis, he loves stripes.. he loves carrots.. he's a really messy type of guy..
SAME GOES TO ME.
Like Harry, he's a CURLY-HAIR BOY, he loves potatoes.. and he has four tits
SAME GOES TO ME except for the 4 tits cause i only have two LOL
And Lastly, like Niall he loves food more than everything!! NANDOS-LOVERS!
SAME GOES TO MEEEEEH! :D

And the last reason why i loves One Direction and proud to call myself as a Directioner is because they are absolutely AMAZAYN, BRILLIAM, PHENOMINIALL, EXTRAORDINAHARRY AND FABOLOUIS!

I love One Direction! I hearts Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Harry aka Hazza Styles!xxxxxxx

I thinks that's all. Thanks for reading.
TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND BE A DIRECTIONER.

Sincerely, Alfiq :)xx