Wednesday, October 5

Mean Guy.

Its been a while.. well since ive last updated my blogs which is like a few months ago. Lame-me.
Whatever.
Well Spm is just around the corner and im kinda like preparing for it now. KINDA.
What can i say? Im just too lazy.
Plus there are too much distractions.

Okay, how's life? Life been've great lately. Okay bullshit that. IM NOT OKAY LATELY.
Well, life's been such a disastreous but better than months before.
My dad just gave back my laptop, Ive got a new pair of shoes that i really wants, i finally talks back with my brother. Better than before aight? I can say that.

hmm when i watchedall my old photos back, reminds me a lot to Lindsay Lohan in the Mean Girls. Same! Definitely. Cruel, backstabber, Mean,

Well thats my point, that was me. WAS. Ive changed a lot.
I kinda thankful with my life aight now. no more fights.
Well i may lost something now but in that process of losing , i gains so much more new things.

Thanks to all off my friends that been supporting me lately.. Couldn't even make it w/o you guys. Thanks :')

That's all i guess for now. Good bye and thanks for reading.


 Alfiq,x