Saturday, November 16

Moving on.

I don't write much.
In fact I hate writing.
But just when I do, everything feels better.
I feels relief.

I don't know if any of you notice..
I am a very emotional guy. And I don't find that's embarrassing at all.

Recently, I met someone. ( *drum rolls*)
Just another crush I guess..
But that's what  I'm not going to tell you.
She somehow just disappear into thin air and just gone.

She somehow gave me hopes that first I thought I can rely on.
Just for once I said myself, maybe this is the one. ( I said that most of all the time )
But I think I'm probably the reason it all slip out of my hand.
I never reacts to them well.
I don't know how to react to them.

Just for sure it slipped away this time, just like previous flames.

And then this is what happened.
I'll regret my whole life, thinking every night, regretting (again), and repeat them for thousand time.
That's the problem.

When it comes to moving on, I'm probably the worst.

But just when you stop being yourself and move on, regretting your whole life, it stops you from being who you are, who you're suppose to be. And I'm still learning how to achieve that.

And I keep saying to myself, just maybe she's wasn't for me, after all. Just maybe.