Friday, July 15

New York , Im comingg


I was supposed to check the maps to go Wangsa Walk at google maps , suddenly idk how suddenly i got to here , in New York , my mouse are now a lil problems so i thinks that's why its happen . So yeah - yesterday i went take a walk in New York city for whole day . It was awesome eventhough i only watch it on screen . It felt really real . Eventhough it was really crowded there , its was really helps me with their breath-taking views . I felt relief , i almost forgot all my problems . 

"New York's a place of oppoturnities , If there's a place that you want to come through to be able to make it big or to go after you dream , it's New York City " - Barbara Streisand

She's right . New York is everything to me . It's my future . I wanna go there . I wish . I'll do anything so i'll go there . #AMIN .



p/s:- Thanks to everybody who been so worried about me , Life was'nt really good right know . Its normal right ? Sometimes we're up and sometimes we're down . Anyway , thanks for the Loser out there who tried to make me down . 


Sincerely ,
Alfiq .